Deadline : August, 24, 2021
This scholarship offers citizens of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to get training at Master’s degree level.
Career stage: Postgraduate training
Type of researcher: Basic, Clinical, Public health
Where your host organisation is based:Low- or middle-income countries (apart from India and mainland China)
Level of funding: £120,000 including salary, studentship stipend, fees and research expenses
Duration of funding: 30 months (12 months taught Master’s course and 18 months research project)
Who can apply
You can apply for an International Master’s Fellowship if:
- you’re a national of a low- or middle-income country
- your proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country
- you have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in a low- or middle-income country apart from mainland China.
- hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
- be at an early stage in your career with limited research experience (but you must have demonstrated interest in, or aptitude for, research).
Scholarship Link : Click here to read more and apply