This scholarship is open to graduates in Business administration and related fields to undergo a 22 months MBA programme at the University of Leipzig in Germany under the DAAD scholarship. fully taught in English
What does the scholarship cover?
- Monthly Living expenses : 861 €
- Tuition free
- Flight to and fro ticket
- Study and research subsidy
- A subsidy for travel expenses (incl. insurance for accident & personal liability) to Germany and back home after the completion of the programme
- Health insurance
- Preparatory German Language Course and more
Who can apply for the DAAD scholarship?
Applicants for the DAAD scholarship must
- come from a developing country (link to list of eligible countries)
- have 2 or more years of professional experience since graduation (at the time of application)
- must not have graduated longer than 6 years ago
In addition to the MBA application documents as required by the University simply include the filled DAAD application form