The Government of Singapore is now accepting applications for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 which is a fully funded scholarship for International students to study for their Masters, Masters Leading to PhD, or Direct Ph.D. after a 4 Year Undergraduate Degree Program.
Annually, the Singaporean Government offers fully funded scholarships for International Students. You have to note that there is no application fee will be charged because it’s a Government Scholarship Program and the courses will be taught in English. It will interest you to know that Singapore Government has awarded more than 950 Scholarships.
Also Singapore is one of the top educational destinations in the world having an excellent educational system which is cheaper than USA, Australia, Canada, or the UK. The Scholarship is available to any student from any country who is interested in the Singapore Scholarships.The Scholarship is also available for January 2023 intake.
• Full Tuition Fees
• The monthly stipend of S$2200, will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
• One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
• One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000
AVAILABLE STUDY FIELDS
The scholarship is available in Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences.
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
The scholarship is available to all international graduates passionate for research and excellent academic results who:
• Must have good skills in written and spoken English
• Must have good reports from academic referees
• GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results (The submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is optional and may be requested for later by the university for admission).
The following documents are to be prepared before applying. Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
• Passport: A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
• Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts must be in English translation
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
• Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
• If you are asked to write a Motivation Letter, HERE are guidelines to help you write the best Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application (2022)
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 is 1st June 2022 (Singaporean Time)