Applications for the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022 are now open. It is a Malaysian Government Scholarship that gives a chance for international students to study Masters and PhD Programs at Malaysian Universities.
Malaysia has opened this Scholarship after 2 years and the good thing is that IELTS/TOEFL is not required. The Malaysian Government will cover the academic costs for all the candidates and the scholarship will be available in Malaysian Public Universities.
The scholarship is for full-time postgraduate studies (Masters/Ph.D.) in Malaysia in any academic field and the participant ages should not be more than 45 years, in case you are applying. If you want to study in Malaysian universities and higher education institutions, you have the opportunity to enjoy Malaysian hospitality and a world-class higher education experience.
AVAILABLE FIELDS & MAJORS
• Science and Engineering
• Agriculture and Fisheries
• Economics and Islamic Finance
• Information and Communication Technology
• Biosecurity and Food Safety
• Infrastructure and Utility
• Environmental Studies
Health does not include nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES UNDER MIS SCHOLARSHIP
• Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
• Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
• Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
• Universiti Malaya (UM)
• Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
• Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
• Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
• Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
• Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
• Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
• Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
• Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
• Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
• Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
• Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
• Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
• Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
• Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
• Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
• Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
• Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
• Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
• Multimedia University (MMU)
• For Masters: Up to 40 Years
• For Ph.D.: Up to 45 Years
Graduates with high potential from the following countries are welcome to apply for MIS:
• Antigua and Barbuda
• Brunei Darussalam
• Cook Islands
• The Gambia
• Hong Kong
• New Zealand
• Papua New Guinea
• Sierra Leone
• Solomon Islands
• South Africa
• South Korea
• Sri Lanka
• St Kitts and Nevis
• St Vincent and the Grenadines
• Saint Lucia
• Saudi Arabia
• Trinidad and Tobago
• United Arab Emirates
• United Kingdom
This Scholarship will cover the following:
• Tuition Fees and a Monthly stipend.
• Monthly Living Allowance; RM 1,500.00 per month
• Successful Applicants are required to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be provided by the Government of Malaysia
• All applicants are urged to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.
• Candidates must not be more than 40 and 45 years of age for Master’s and Ph.D. respectively.
• A written proposal with a minimum of 1,000 words that is relevant to the field of studies.
• Proof of English Language Proficiency like IELTS or TOEFL OR applicants obtaining Degrees with English as a Medium of Instructions may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
The last date to apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022 is 16th June 2022
HOW TO APPLY
Application submission is online.
To apply, please visit the Official Website for the MIS Scholarship HERE