Total views: 42,415
The fully funded Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2023 is presently available. Please follow closely for more details about the scholarship benefits and step by step application process.
The fully funded Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2023 is offered for interested students who want to Burger their studies to the Masters and PhD level. This scholarship provides an average amount of 35000 $ annually.
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (GASP) is a scholarship program aimed at creating organizational capacity by training staff from developing nations of La Francophonie.
The program is fully funded by the Government of Canada, which has assigned the administration of the program to the Canadian Bureau for International Education / World University Service of Canada consortium since 1 January 2015.
The long-term purpose of the program is to facilitate the growth of recipient nations by providing priority to:
- Improving the skills of college and university personnel in the field of education and research.
- Training of trainers, particularly in the field of technical and vocational education.
- Boosting and bolstering the mastery of specialists and managers in the public and private sectors.
- Level of Study: Masters/ Doctoral
- Institution(s): CFSP
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: Varies according to the country
The Courses Offered are:
- Business Administration
- Economics and Finance Sciences
- Electronic Commerce Law
- Education Science / Education
- Environmental Studies-Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences / Public and Community Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Management / Human Resources
- Project Management, Logistics
- Transportation, and Marketing
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Agriculture, Water
- Environment and Engineering Sciences
- Automotive, Aerospace
- Aerospace, Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering, Biomedical, etc.
Also, you can subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more details of the step by step application process.
Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP gives the successful candidate the average amount of the fund every year: 35000 $
To be qualified for the fully funded Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: French
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, & Other Countries are from Africa.
- Selected candidates may apply for university studies leading to a master’s and doctoral degree, for technical and vocational training, or for short-term internships.
- Institutions targeted by recipient countries perform internal recruitment campaigns to recognize qualified candidates who show the greatest ability for enabling them strengthen their institution’s capacities when they return to their country.
- Clinical training in pharmacy, medicine, and dentistry is excluded.
- Candidates are selected by using a quota system for each recipient country. The quota approach helps recipient countries to clarify their own importance for training, as well as the level of training expected for the growth of their institutions.
How to Apply
Please visit official website link given at the end of this article. However, below are critical steps to look at.
- You need to prepare the following documents:
- An updated Curriculum vitae;
- Institutional/ Individual Needs Questionnaires (sent only to eligible applicants);
- Cover letter;
- Document concerning objectives and goals
- certified copy of diplomas and transcripts;
- Referral forms;
- certified copy of the passport and the birth certificate.
- You need to DEPOSIT the APPLICATIONS to the places that the scholarship is dealing with in the country.
- You can know all about places of deposit the application and the deadlines from here
To know more about the fully funded Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2023, please visit the Official Website.
Leave a Reply