Total views: 13,449
Fully funded Fulbright Scholarship 2024 in the United States is available. The Scholarship is provided for participants from all countries, but in Pakistan, it is managed by USEFP. To check in which countries, Fulbright is available please visit Fulbright Scholarship. Work experience and application fees are not required.
It is a fully funded Masters, and PhD Degree program for Pakistani students and it is funded by the Department of State and managed by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan.
This scholarship is unrestricted in all fields except clinical medicine. The grant will cover tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance.
USEFP also helps with the visa process. Applicants from all the cities of Pakistan are strongly encouraged to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship 2024.
This is a fully funded Scholarship and it will cover all the expenses including:
- Tuition Fee
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
For both Masters and PhD Programs in Fulbright, participants are allowed to apply in any academic field except clinical medicine.
To apply for the fully funded Fulbright Scholarship Program you must meet the following requirements.
For the Master’s degree Program:
- All applicants must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s, if combine them it will make a total of 16 years of formal education.
- Must be educated from an accredited University.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The MBA students can apply but they should have at least 2 years of work experience.
For the PhD degree Program:
- All applicants must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree and Master’s, if combine them it will make a total of 18 years of formal education.
- from an accredited University.
Fulbright GRE Requirements
Graduate Record Examination (GRE General) is required for all applicants.
Under the new scoring system, a minimum score of 145 is required on each section of the GRE examination,
TOEFL Requirements for Fulbright Scholarship 2024
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be needed from all the selected candidates. After the selection, you need to provide TOEFL.
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step application process.
- An application form
- Three reference letters
- GRE score report
- Scanned transcripts
Timeline and Deadline for USEFP Fulbright Program 2023
- The Deadline to apply for the Fulbright USEFP Scholarship 2023 is 23rd April 2023
- The Interviews will take place in September 2023.
- Results will be announced in October 2023
- Then Visa Process will start.
- Participants will start traveling to the United States after July 2024
How to Apply
The application process is online and you have to make sure to submit the full application form along with the required documents. Click this Link to the Official Website