Total views: 134,360
If you are interested in studying in the United States without application fee, then you need to first make a List of such universities. So in this article, we have the updated list of Universities in USA Without Application Fees.
The reason for this is that the application fees for Universities in the USA are very high. When you get the updated list of universities in USA without application fees, you save your some amount of money for yourself. Of course, you know that there are plenty of Scholarships in the United States.
The USA is a very big country with about 6,000 Colleges and Universities in USA. Many such Universities in the USA also give Application Fee waivers if you are not able to pay the application fee for US universities. When you apply to these Universities, you increase your chances of selection as well. See the updated list of Universities in USA without application fees below.
Why Should You Apply for Scholarships in the United States?
- Are you aware that the USA attracts about 1 Million students annually? Most of them come from Pakistan, India, Canada, Europe, and other countries.
- Because the US has a quality education system. They focus on quality rather than quantity which is why there is so much competition to get admitted into a United States University.
- The USA is viewed as one of the leading Study abroad destinations for International students. All the Top Universities are in the USA.
Average Application Fee in a US University
The Average University application fee for US Universities is from $40 to $150
For easy step by step application process l when applying to the universities below, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
List of Universities in USA Without Application Fees in 2023
To assist you, here is the updated list of universities in USA without application fees. You can check your eligibility status according to your Subjects and Study level on their websites.
- Yale University.
- University of California, San Diego.
- Texas A & M University, Kingsville.
- Case Western Reserve University.
- Arizona State University.
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- University of Arizona.
- Carnegie Mellon University, Adelaide.
- Saint Louis University.
- Michigan Technology University.
- Tufts University.
- University of Illinois, Chicago.
- University of Connecticut.
- Northeastern University, Boston.
- Colorado State University.
- University of Buffalo, SUNY.
- University of Colorado, Denver.
- Illinois institute of technology.
- University of California, Riverside.
- Clemson university.
Other Universities in the USA without Application Fees for International students
- Carleton College, Northfield, Minnesota: No application fee for international students
- Wellesley College, Wellesley, Massachusetts: No application fee for international students
- Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania: The online application is free.
- Colby College, Waterville, Maine: No application fee is required for international students.
- Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa: The online application is free.
- Rhodes College, Memphis, Tennessee: No application fee is required for international students.
Why Should You Apply to the Universities Without Application Fee?
- It’s wise to search for Universities that don’t charge application Fees in order to save some money for other usage.
- For instance, if you are applying to about 3 to 4 Universities in the USA. And each University has an application fee of an average of $50. Applying to a University without an application Fee would have helped you saved $200 which is a huge amount for a student and for his family.
- Studying in the USA requires an enormous financial balance. If you get a Scholarship then you have saved a lot of money on a Scholarship.
- Therefore, select universities with a free application fee for international students in the US.
Other Costs included in Studying in the United States
You need to be mindful of the other costs if you are applying to Study in the United States. See what you need which is also dependent on each University’s requirements.
- GRE Fee
- TOEFL Fee
- Visa Fee
- SEVIS Fee
- Health Insurance
Leave a Reply