Applications are available for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023. It is a fully funded Scholarship for International students to study for their Masters, Masters Leading to PhD, or Direct Ph.D. after a 4 Year Undergraduate Degree Program. This Scholarship will cover all the costs and there is no application fee. Below are more details.
• Full tuition fees
• The monthly stipend of S$2200, will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
• One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
• One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000
AVAILABLE STUDY FIELDS
The SINGA scholarship is available in Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences.
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
• International graduates with an enthusiasm for research and outstanding academic results
• Mastery in written and spoken English
• Good reports from academic referees.
• GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results.
The submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is optional and may be requested later by the university for admission.
Get ready the following documents in advance before applying and they are to be submitted online. Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to the Office.
• Transcripts and reports, the transcripts need to be in English translation
• A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
• Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
• 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
• Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 is 1st December 2022 (Singaporean Time)