Total views: 24,697
Are you someone who loves travelling? Imagine you wake up in Canada, explore Japan, or any other location. You can do this when you work with the Emirates. Apply for Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs in 2023. This means you will be working on flight.
The basic salary of a Cabin Crew member in the emirates is about AED 10,170. They also provide free accommodation with Furnished Apartment, free transport, annual leaves, free meals, and even allowances for meals during the Flight. Emirates represents the world’s largest and best airline in the world.
Starting Salary & Flying Pay:
- Basic salary AED 4,430 / month
- Flying Pay AED 63.75 / hour based on avg. 80-100 hours/month
- Average Total Pay AED 10,170 / month (~USD 2,770, EUR 2,710, or GBP 2,280)
- Layover Expenses: Emirates provides Free Meal allowances for night stops. The company provides hotel accommodation and transport to and from the airport.
Accommodation: All Emirates Cabin Crew Staff will reside in Dubai, giving you a tax-free salary. Furnished accommodation is provided free of charge, including utilities like water, and electricity.
Transportation: Transportation is provided by the company to/from work and to/from Training College.
Cabin Crew Uniform: This is provided by the company free of charge, with dry-cleaning in designated outlets in Dubai.
Leaves & Travel Leaves: 30 calendar days of leave yearly. One firm free annual leave ticket is provided to your country of origin.
Eligibility Criteria for the Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs
To be considered for the job, you will be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are an advantage)
- A natural team player with a personality that shines
- At least 160cm tall and able to reach 212cm high
- Able to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements.
- At least 1 year of hospitality or customer service experience
- A minimum of high school (Grade 12) education
- No visible tattoos while in Emirates cabin crew uniform
- Initial Job Contract
- According to the UAE Govt Rule, the contract is a three-year.
What about family?
Yes. Family members can stay in your apartment in agreement with the Emirates accommodation regulations.
Other Benefits of Cabin Crew Jobs
- Opportunity to travel around the world.
- Meet new people from all over the globe, and
- Earn a competitive salary and benefits
Cabin Crew Job Duties
The job duties of an Emirates cabin crew member include:
- Welcome and assist passengers on board
- Prepare the aircraft for departure
- Provide customer service
- Serve meals and beverages
- Demonstrate safety techniques
- Maintain order and safety
- Administer first aid
- Prepare the aircraft for arrival
Apply online. If you have been selected for the interview, the Emirates team will email you about the interview location, date, and time. Only selected candidates will be able to Join the Emirates recruitment drive.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit the Emirates Career website https://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/cabincrew/
Study all the information and begin your search for Positions.