Total views: 15,462
Have you heard about the fully funded Australia Awards Scholarship 2024? It is a Fully Funded Australia Government Scholarship to study in Australia. You can now apply for the scholarship which will provide you with a unique medium to complete your Degree Program from Prestigious Australian Universities.
The scholarship is sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. All the costs will be covered and you can study any academic field under this Scholarship.
Because the deadline is 1st May 2023, you have a lot of time to organize a yourself and ponder on your application and how it can be different from others and why you need the opportunity to study in Australia for the fully funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2024. More details about the AAS 2024 are given below.
The scholarship will cover all the expenses including:
- Quality Education: You will have a chance to finish off your Degree free from one of the leading Australian universities.
- Full tuition fees are covered.
- Return air travel will be provided.
- Organization Allowance: Contribution towards Accommodation, textbooks, study materials
- Donation to Living Expenses
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
The fully funded Australian Awards Scholarship will commence in 2024. Therefore, the classes will start in the year 2024.
- Bachelors: 4 Years
- Masters: 2-3 Years
- PhD: 4-5 Years
The names of the Universities provided below which are affiliated with Australia Awards Scholarship for the year 2024-25.
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (including
- The Australian Maritime College)
- The University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
- Applicant must be an international student
- Australian Citizens can not apply.
- Anyone from an eligible country can apply.
- Your study program must be related to your country’s areas of development.
- Committed to leaving Australia after the completion of the scholarship.
Staying in Australia After the Completion of the Scholarship
According to the Government of Australia Rules, you can stay in Australia for up to 2 years after completing your degree program or graduation.
Who is Eligible?
Participants must be from one of these countries below in order to apply for the Scholarship. They are:
- Middle East
- In-country contacts (You can find the contact details of the one who is managing the Australia Awards Scholarship in your country)
The last date to submit and complete all the details as well as to Submit the Australia Awards Scholarship application form is 1st May 2023.
How to Apply
The application process is not so straightforward, This means that to apply for the Scholarship, you must first read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook which provides information on requirements, eligibility criteria, and selection processes.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step process of application.
There see your participating country profile for information on how you can apply. Because each country’s application process is varies. See HERE for application.
- Apply Online: this means that everything should be submitted online
- Apply by mail: you can apply by mail, hard copies should be sent.
Leave a Reply