The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships and Fellowship is one of the massive and most popular international scholarship schemes in the world where you are eligible to apply for a Full-time Master Degree. You don’t also have to worry about any application fees.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is a UK Government Funded Scholarship Program in partnership with selected UK universities.
Since it was established in 1959, over 30,000 individuals have held a Commonwealth Scholarship or Fellowship. 28,500 of them were funded by the UK government, through the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom (CSC). The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is Funded by the Government of UK and UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
You can also study in the UK Without IELTS. All fields of study are available under Commonwealth Scholarship. The CSC awards around 700 scholarships and fellowships for postgraduate study and professional development to Commonwealth citizens each year. The Duration of the Commonwealth Master Scholarship is 1 Year.
• Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your own country to the United Kingdom and go back at the end of your award.
• Approved Full Tuition Fees.
• Monthly Stipend on the charge of £1,110 Per Month, or £1,362 Per Month for the ones at universities inside the London metropolitan area (fees quoted at 2020-2021 levels)
• Warm apparel allowance, wherein applicable
• Thesis funding towards the fee of making a thesis
• Study tour in other countries or inside the UK are also free
PROGRAMS OFFERED BY COMMONWEALTH
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are offered under 6 development themes, as follows:
• Science & Technology for Development
• Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
• Promoting Global Prosperity
• Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
• Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
• Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
For a full list of eligible courses, click on the CSC website
• Papua New Guinea
• Sierra Leone
• Solomon Islands
• Sri Lanka
• The Gambia
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
• Have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country.
• Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
• Be available to start your academic studies in the UK, or remotely if required
• Hold at least an upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification.
• Have not studied before in other European country.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
• Academic merit of the candidate
• The potential impact of the study on the development of the candidate’s home country
The last date to apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK 2022 is 20th December 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Application for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2022 is online.
WATCH HOW TO APPLY STEP BY STEP ON YOUTUBE, MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE
To Apply, Please click on the Official Website of the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.