Total views: 28,668
Are you interested in studying at Chinese Universities on a fully funded scholarship in 2024? The ANSO Scholarship 2024 in China is available. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Chinese Universities with a total of 500 scholarships provided for the postgraduate degree programs.
The ANSO Scholarship 2024 in China covers all costs including Travel allowance. The scholarship also supports about 200 Masters students and 300 Ph.D. students annually to pursue their Masters, or PhD at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), or Institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) around China. More details below.
Details About ANSO Scholarship 2024 in China
- Country: China
- Universities: (USTC), (UCAS)
- No of Scholarships: 500
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 15th February 2024
What is ANSO?
The Alliance of International Science Organizations (referred to as ANSO) is a non-governmental international organization founded in 2018. Founding members include 37 scientific Institutions, Universities, and international organizations worldwide.
What is USTC?
USTC was the first University Chinese Academy of Sciences in 1958. It is a well-known University now in China and high reputation worldwide.
What is UCAS?
The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) is a visionary University that concentrates mainly on graduate education. UCAS has over 50,000 ongoing students, and more than half of them are doctoral students.
ANSO Scholarship Benefits
The main benefits for the ANSO Scholarship holders are:
- Tuition Waiver
- Monthly Stipend
- 6,000 to 7,000 CNY/Months for PhD for up to 48 months
- 3,000 CNY/Month for Masters for up to 36 months
- Health Insurance
- Application Fee waiver
- International Travel Allowance from home country to China.
- Visa Fee, and Residence Permit Allowance.
Note that you are NOT allowed to apply for the ANSO Scholarship in both USTC and UCAS simultaneously, otherwise you will be disqualified from admission.
Requirements and Criteria
As an applicant, you must not hold Chinese citizenship
- You must be proficient in English or Chinese
- For Masters Applicants: You should be born after 1st January 1994 (inclusive).
- For PhD Applicants: You should be born after 1st January 1989 (inclusive).
- Applicants should also meet the requirements set by the USTC and UCAS University.
- If you are taking any other scholarship at a Chinese University, then you are not eligible.
ANSO Scholarship Guidelines
The Application guidelines can be acquired from the USTC and UCAS University website portal. See links below.
The Deadline to submit your application for the ” 2024 ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” to USTC, and to UCAS is 15th February 2024 (Beijing Time)
How to Apply
- Apply directly at the University portal. File and submit your application in the USTC/UCAS admission system.
- Firstly choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application.
- To USTC admission system portal: Here
- To UCAS admission system portal: Here
- Also visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE ANSO SCHOLARSHIP 2024.