Total views: 34,223
Do you know that the Government of Canada has two seasonal programs? They can employ Foreign workers from any country under a Temporary Foreign Agricultural Worker Program with the Canada Seasonal Work Visa Process 2023.
In this post, you will get more details about the Canada Seasonal Work Visa Process 2023. Also, it includes the list of the LMIA Approved Seasonal Jobs in Canada for Foreign workers.
In Canada, the Agriculture Jobs do not need high qualification. Anyone with a Primary or secondary education can apply. If you have been offered a Job from a Canadian employer, the next step is to apply for the work permit.
Many Employers in Canada offer seasonal Jobs. Both International and Canadian citizens can apply. See more details about the Canada Seasonal Work Visa Process 2023 below.
Details About Canada Seasonal Work Visa Process 2023
- Job Country: Canada
- Program Name: Temporary Foreign Agricultural Worker Program
- Who can Apply: Temporary Foreign Worker from any country
- LMIA: Yes Positive LMIA Approved
- Visa Type: Agriculture Worker
Agriculture Stream: Temporary Foreign Agricultural Worker Program
The Agriculture Stream is one of the streams under a “Temporary Foreign Agricultural Program” in which employers in Canada are authorized to employ Foreign workers from any country when Canadians are not available.
This Agriculture Stream allows Canadian employers to employ foreign workers to fill temporary agricultural jobs. TFWs play a vital role in the Canadian agricultural sector.
Financial Benefits by the Canadian Employer
According to the conditions of the Agriculture Stream, employers who are inviting foreign workers on an Agriculture Stream: Temporary Foreign Agricultural Worker Program will cover the following costs for the employee:
- Transportation: Employers must arrange and pay for the round-trip transportation of the TFW. This includes travel to and from their place of work in Canada and their country of residence.
- Housing: Employers must provide TFWs with adequate, suitable, and affordable housing.
- Health insurance: Health Insurance should also be covered by employers.
- Training: Some Employers in Canada will train you also.
Eligible Occupations and Codes (Agriculture Stream)
The following professions are eligible under an Agriculture Stream:
- 80020: Managers in Agriculture
- 80021: Managers in Horticulture
- 82030: Agriculture and Farm Supervisors
- 82031: Ground Maintenance
- 84120: Machinery Operators
- 85100: Livestock Labourers (Known as Farm Workers)
- 85101: Harvesting (Vegetables, Fruit Picker)
- 85103: Nursery
Stay Duration on Agriculture Stream
On the Agriculture Stream, your Work permit will be issued for 3 Years.
Canada Seasonal Work Visa Cost
- Work permit application fee: CAD 150
- Biometrics fee: CAD 85 (if required)
Seasonal Worker Jobs in Canada with LMIA Approved
A lot of Jobs are advertised on a daily basis on the official website that is “Job Bank Canada”. From there, you can apply for the Seasonal Jobs.
- Step 1: Visit the Website here.
- Step 2: Click on the Advanced.
- Step 3: Scroll down the page and at the End Select the Option “Canadians and international candidates“
- Step 4: Scroll up again and in the Job title Write “85100”, or any other eligible code given above. All of these are verified.
- Step 5: Press Enter and click on View Results. This will list all types of Seasonal Jobs in Canada.
- Step 6: Open any Post, read their description, and apply online.
Note: If you are applying for an Agriculture Stream, you must search for a Job that is suitable in this stream. The Occupation Codes that are given above you search by codes on the Job Bank website.
Step by Step Canada Seasonal Work Visa Process 2023
Once you have completed the above steps such as you are done with finding and securing a Job, your employer will get in touch with you and will assist you on how to apply for the Work permit. The next step is to apply online for the Canada Work Permit, as soon as you both agree and have all the documents required to apply for a work permit.