The Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2023 is available until 10th April 2023. The Scholarship is available for Bachelors, and Masters Degree Programs at Science Po University.
You may be wondering about the Science Po University. It is a Public University in Paris, France. Science Po University is also known as the Paris Institute of Political Studies.
The University of France or Sciences Po Paris, or Just Sciences Po. Scholarship aspirants from all the international countries outside the European Union are eligible to apply.
Again, the nationality must be outside the European Union. The duration of the Undergraduate Scholarship is 3 Years, Masters Degree program is 2 years.
Do you know that the Science Po Scholarship will not be given automatically? You have to first apply for the Science Po Applications and select “Emile Boutmy Scholarship” in Financial Section, or you can also select other Scholarships in Financial Sections, such as the fully funded Eiffel Scholarship 2023.
You can be rest assured that all the academic fields of study are going to be taught in the English Language. More information about the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 in France is available below.
The following will be available to the scholarship applicants who are applying for the Emile Boutmy University Scholarship in France 2023.
- Easily affordable accommodation near the campus.
- Candidates are encouraged to participate in sports activities.
Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Candidates will be given tuition fee grants in various forms:
- A tuition grant of €13,190 yearly for three years.
- A tuition grant of €8,800 yearly for three years.
- A tuition grant of €6,000 every year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €3,600 annually for three years.
Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program
- Candidates will be given a tuition fee grant of €12,200 annually for the entire two years.
First, scholarship applicants must be, first-time applicants, citizen of a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
- The scholarship may not be combined with other scholarships (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…) unless otherwise decided by the jury.
- This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this program. Social criteria are also taken into account.
- This scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
The application timeline for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2023 is as follows.
- Undergraduates (applicants from foreign secondary schools): 22nd February 2023.
- For Undergraduates (applicants from French secondary schools): 10th April 2023.
- Deadline for Master Degree students: 30th November 2022.
Please Note: No application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Evidence of income and documents which explain current family situation
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official Transcripts and certificates.
- Copy of passport.
- One academic reference.
How to Apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2023
As you already know, the application process is online. It may vary for undergraduates and graduates. So look out for the complete application process when you visit the official link HERE.