Total views: 49,497
The fully funded ADB Scholarship 2024 (ADB-JSP) is a fully funded scholarship program funded by the Japan Government. The Asian Development Bank Scholarship sponsors around 300 students from Asia and Pacific countries to pursue their Master’s Degree programs in the Universities specified by the ADB situated in nine countries.
The common eligibility criteria is that candidates should not be more than 35 years old, must be in good health, with a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with good academic record.
The ADB scholarship is for one (1) year with an extension to the second year of study. The maximum duration is two (2) years for Masters program. More details and the application process for the ADB Scholarship 2024 is given below.
Details About ADB Scholarship 2024
- Location of Scholarship: Asia and Pacific Countries
- Who can Apply: Students from Asia and Pacific
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- University Deadline: Each University has set its own deadline for admission
- ADB Scholarship Deadline: available all Year
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- An allowance for books and instructional materials
- Medical insurance
- Travel expenses
Major Academic Fields of Study
- Science and Technology
Agriculture, Biological Science, Computer Science, Energy, Engineering, Environment, Forestry, Genetics, and Health.
- Economics, Business and Management
Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Commerce, E-Business, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Finance, International Cooperation, and Social Sciences.
- Development Studies
Asia Paciﬁc Studies, Development Management, and Development Studies.
- Law and Public Policy
International Business Law, International Environmental Law, Policy Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, and Public Policy.
Universities taking part under ADB Scholarship 2024 and their Locations.
- University of Hong Kong – Hong Kong, China
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi – New Delhi, India
- Hitotsubashi University, Asian Public Policy Program, School of International and Public Policy – Tokyo, Japan
- International University of Japan – Niigata, Japan
- Keio University, International Graduate Programs on Advanced Science and Technology, Graduate School of Economics, Graduate School of System Design and Management, Graduate School of Business and Commerce – Yokohama, Japan
- Kobe University, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies – Kobe, Japan
- Kyoto University – Kyoto, Japan
- Kyushu University – Graduate School of Bio-resource and Bio-environmental Sciences, Graduate School of Law – Fukuoka, Japan
- Nagoya University, Graduate School of International Development – Nagoya, Japan
- National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (formerly Graduate School of Policy Science, Saitama University) – Tokyo, Japan
- Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Graduate School of Asia Pacific Studies – Oita, Japan
- Ritsumeikan University, Graduate School of Economics – Kyoto, Japan
- Saitama University, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering – Saitama, Japan
- Tokyo Institute of Technology – Tokyo, Japan
- United Nations University Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability – Tokyo, Japan
- The University of Tokyo, Department of Civil Engineering, Department of Urban Engineering, Graduate School of Public Policy, Division of Environmental Studies, School of International Health – Tokyo, Japan
- Tsukuba University, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences – Ibaraki, Japan
- University of Auckland – Auckland, New Zealand
- Lahore University of Management Sciences – Lahore, Pakistan
- Asian Institute of Management – Manila, Philippines
- International Rice Research Institute, University of the Philippines, Los Banos – Laguna, Philippines
- National University of Singapore – Singapore
- Asian Institute of Thailand – Bangkok, Thailand
- Thammasat University – Bangkok, Thailand
- East-West Center, University of Hawaii – Hawaii, USA
You must be a National of ADB Member country.
You must not hold dual citizenship
You must have gained admission to an approved master’s course at a Designated Institution.
You must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
You must have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience
You must not be more than 35 years old
You must agree to return and work in your home country.
Students who are nationals of one of these countries are eligible to apply for the ADB Scholarship.
- The Cook Islands
- The Federated States of Micronesia
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
ADB Scholarship 2024 Deadline
Check the deadline and intake of each university under the Asian Development Bank Scholarship from this Link.
How to apply
- The ADB Scholarship 2024 is available in 9 different countries (list is given below).
- Applicant requests for information and application forms from the chosen partner institution
- Applicants complete the application and documents.
- Applicant sends documents to institution
- The University evaluates the application.
- The University sends shortlist of candidates to ADB.
- ADB reviews application.
- ADB selects scholars and informs institution.
- Institution informs all scholars.
ADB Scholarship Website
- The Application website for more information on ADB Scholarship is here.
- Procedure of Applying is here.
- See Frequently Asked Questions here.