Total views: 2,678
The much-talked-about British Chevening scholarship 2023 is now available. It is a fully-funded scholarship to begin any master’s course at any university in the UK. This shows that it is a UK Government-funded scholarship program open to any international student from any country.
You can apply for the Masters/MPhil degree programs under a Chevening scholarship program which will cover your airfare, meals, accommodation, Visa, tuition fee, books, allowance, health insurance, and any others.
You don’t have to fret about the requirements for the Chevening scholarship, they are not difficult to obtain. Also, you don’t need any professional work experience. If you volunteered for any activity or you had any paid or unpaid internship, it will serve as your work experience. Read more about work experience for Chevening Scholarship HERE.
Knowing that scholarship applications can be challenging, you need to give yourself the best chance of success by doing a lot of research. That’s why we’ve collated some important information you need in our guide: How To Win a Chevening Scholarship 2023.
This scholarship opened on the 2nd of August and has its deadline on the 1st of November 2022, so you need to hurry with your applications. Below are more details to help you.
The scholarship covers the following:
• Full University tuition fees
• Monthly stipend
• Airfare Travel costs to and from the UK
• Arrival allowance
• A homeward departure allowance
• The payment of one Visa Application
• A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
• Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost if booked by Diversity Travel.
• Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
TIPS TO SELECT CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP COURSES
Note: You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 eligible Master’s Courses at over 150 different higher education institutions.
• Your Chevening application must have at least three preferred Courses.
• All Courses should be in the year Master Program.
• Read more about eligible courses for Chevening Scholarship 2023
• Then apply to more than 3 Universities, OR at least 5 to 6 to secure your admission.
Note: You do not need to have an admission letter from the university to apply for the Chevening scholarship at this point. Just apply to Universities in your application that you know you will have the best chance of getting admission. But you can change the preference later at the interview stage.
CHEVENING PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
You can apply for any master’s course at any Chevening partner university.
QUALIFIED COUNTRIES FOR CHEVENING
Chevening Scholarships are offered in over 160 countries. See HERE to check if your country is eligible.
REQUIREMENTS & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship 2023 you must:
• Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
• Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
• Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
• Have at least two years of work experience = 2,800 hours.
• Apply to three different eligible UK University Courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these.
• Valid passport
• University transcripts
• Degree certificates
• Three choices for master’s courses
While you must upload the documents above at the time of submitting your online application, the ones mentioned below can be uploaded at any time before their respective deadlines.
• English language test results for Academic IELTS/ TOEFL iBT/ Pearson PTE Academic/ Trinity ISE II (B2) or C1 Advanced
• Unconditional offer from the selected university
• Two reference letters (Guidance on Reference Letters)
• Educational certificates (if any)
• Motivation Letter
The last date to apply for all the students from all over the world for the British Chevening Scholarship in the UK for the years 2023-24 is 2nd November 2022 BST Time.