Total views: 15,070
The fully funded Italy government Scholarship 2023-24 is available. Annually, the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation also called (MAECI) offers the government of Italy scholarships for foreign students and Italian Citizens.
The Scholarship is available for interested persons to pursue their Master and PhD degree programs from Italy Public Universities. Through this Scholarship, the Italian Government has the objective to publicize the Italian language and culture. More information about the fully funded Italy Government Scholarship 2023-24 is given below.
Candidates chosen for the Fully Funded Italy Government Scholarship 2023-24 will receive the following benefits:
- This Scholarship will give cover their Tuition Fee, Enrollment Free, Health Insurance, and Monthly allowance to cover their expenses.
- Exemption from Payment of enrollment and tuition fees.
- Health and Medical/Accident insurance contracted by MAECI.
- Also, a monthly allowance worth 900 Euros will be instantly credited into a student bank account.
Criteria For Eligibility
- If you are an applicant applying for a master’s degree program, you must have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- You must be 28 years old or younger at the time of application for the Master’s degree program.
- If you are applying for a PhD Program, you must not be over the age of 30 years at the time of application.
- Any applicant must be able to prove his/her English language proficiency from IELTS or any other Language certificate such as English Proficiency Language Proof.
Countries that are Eligible for the Scholarship
Applicants from the countries below can apply for this Scholarship
Pakistan, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bielorussia, Bolivia, Bosnia-Erzegovina, Brasile, Bulgaria, Burkina-Faso, Cambogia, Camerun, Canada, Cile, Cina, Cipro, Colombia, Congo Kinsh. , Corea Sud, Costa D’avorio, Costarica, Croazia, Cuba, Ecuado,r Egitto, Estonia, Etiopia, Federazione, Russa, Filippine, Francia, Georgia, Germania, Ghana, Giappone, Giordania, Grecia, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israele, Kazakhstan, Kenia, Kirghizistan, Kosovo, Lettonia, Libano, Libia, Lituania, Macedonia Del Nord, Malesia, Mali, Malta, Marocco, Messico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambico, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, T. Palestinesi, Panama, Paraguay, Peru’, Polonia, Regno Unito, Repubblica Ceca, Romania, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Siria, Slovacchia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Sud Africa, Sud Sudan, Sudan, Svizzera, Tagikistan, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailandia, Tunisia, Turchia, Turkmenistan, Ucraina, Ungheria, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The last date to apply for the Fully Funded Italy Government Scholarship 2023-24 is 9th June 2023.
How to Apply
As an applicant, you are expected to fill and submit the online application. This you can do by first searching on Google the words, “Maeci Scholarship”, and you will see the latest call for the year 2023-24. See the Link HERE.
Leave a Reply