The Applications for the Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2022 are now open. It is a Fully Funded Internship in Germany for Bachelor, Master, and Postgraduate Students from all countries. All the costs will be covered by the Max Planck Summer Internship.
The interval of the Internship will be up to ten weeks and it will take place from mid-June to the end of September. All the participants of Bachelors, Masters, or Post Master Students who are enthusiastic about the fields of Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, and related fields can apply.
While the Max Planck Internship Program is ongoing, participants will also get an opportunity to join various social activities such as Lab parties, hikes, Sports Groups, Ph.D. Activities, the Institutes Summer Parties, to mention a few. You should be excited by now because the internship won’t be all work and boring but loads of fun.
Successful applicants for this internship will benefit from the following:
• Free Student Accommodation
• A stipend of Approximately 800 Euro Per Month
• Reimbursement of Airfare Travel Costs to and from Martinsried, Near Munich.
PERIOD OF INTERNSHIP
The Internship is a full-time immersion for up to ten weeks. It takes place between the middle of June to the end of September.
Very necessary as we need to know who qualifies for the internship.
• All Applicants from any country can apply.
Highly motivated students in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, and related fields can apply.
• Applications of Bachelor, Master, or Post-Master Students that have already gained some Research Experience during their studies are welcome.
• Applications from excellent students with top grades from all countries are invited.
All the documents listed below must be submitted in English or German.
• Curriculum Vitae (PDF file, max. 1-2 pages)
• Transcript (record of study) and degree certificate for all completed degrees (if applicable)
• Temporary/provisional transcripts for degree programs, you are currently enrolled in
Document qualifying for university studies (typically high school degree, Abitur, Matura or equivalent)
• Letter of recommendation of one referee
• Letter of motivation (will be typed into the application form directly, no upload).
• The Internship program committee will assess and appoint students based on their grades, research experience, CV, letter of motivation, and letter of reference.
• The committee seeks to declare openly its decisions to the applicants by the end of March 2022.
The last date to apply for the Max Planck Internship in Germany 2022 is 15th February 2022
HOW TO APPLY
The Application Process is online where you also need to upload all the necessary documents.
To Apply, Please click on the Official website of the Max Internship Program Germany.