Total views: 922
You can apply and submit your applications for the Montreal University Scholarships in 2023 as it is now available. As the second largest University in the country, it has distinct academic fields with about 600 Study Programs. Their objective is to help the best talent from around the world. More details about Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023 is given below.
AREAS OF INTEREST
Under this scholarship, you can enrol in any of the following:
• Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
• Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
• Graduate: Doctorate
• Postdoctoral Fellowships
• These are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
• The scholarship is granted at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
~ Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
~ Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
~ Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
• This is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
• $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
• This is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
• $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire period of your studies.
To be qualified for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students, you must fulfil the following:
• You must be an international student.
• You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
You have 10 days to send your documents after submitting your application. The following documents are required:
• Identity Document
• Official transcripts
• One or more letters of recommendation
• One Motivation Letter for Scholarship
The last date to apply for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023 is 1st September 2023
HOW TO APPLY
The application process is online, where you have to fill out an online application from the University of Montréal. To Apply, Please visit HERE