Total views: 1,655
The Rotary Peace Fellowship have openly declared their Scholarship Program 2023-2024. They are now approving applications where candidates will be able to study in any of the Rotary Partner Countries. The wonderful news is that each year, they award about 130 Scholarships.
The Rotary Peace Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for International students to study a full-time masters degree program or a Certificate Program at one of the leading Universities of the world. The Scholarship will cover all the costs. The Interval of the Master’s Scholarship is 15 to 24 months & 3 Months for Short Certificate programs.
You don’t have to worry about any limitation on nationality because students from all around the world can apply for the Rotary Peace Scholarships. You will be able to acquire your degree at one of the Partner University of Rotary Peace Fellowships (USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden, Thailand, Uganda). There is no application fee expected to apply for this Scholarship.
The Scholarship will cover:
• Full Tuition and Fees
• Full Room/Accommodation and Board
• Round-trip Airfare transportation
• All Internship & field study payments
ROTARY MASTER SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE OFFERED IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
For Master Degree Programs:
• University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
• University of Bradford, Bradford, England
• International Christian University, Tokyo, Japan
• Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
• Duke University and the University of North Carolina, Durham and Chapel Hill, USA
For Certificate Programs:
• Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
• Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
For Master Degree Program:
• Be Proficient in English
• Have a Bachelor’s Degree
• Have a strong commitment to cross-cultural understanding and peace as shown through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service.
• Potential for Leadership
• Have at least three years of full-time experience in peace or development work
• NOTE that you are not eligible if you are an active Rotary member, employee of a Rotary club, Rotary International, or other Rotary entity.
ELIGIBILITY FOR CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
• Necessary Work Experience.
• Be proficient in English
• Have a bachelor’s degree
• Have a great responsibility to cross-societal awareness and peace through experienced and intellectual achievements; and personal or community service
• Indicate leadership skills
• Be able to explain how their plan to promote peace aligns with Rotary’s mission
• Candidates for Makerere University: must either be from the region or currently working in the region.
• Applications require a Resume
• Academic and/or Professional Recommendations
• Social impact Plan (certificate only), and test scores (Master’s only).
• All Materials must be in English.
The last date to apply for the Rotary Peace Scholarships 2023-2024 is 15th May 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure is online where you will complete and upload the mandatory documents.
To Apply, please click on the Official website of the Rotary Peace.