Total views: 786
Are you on the look out for fully funded scholarships? Then you will be pleased to know that the applications for the Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022 are now available.
This is a Scholarship that will cover all the necessary costs. The Azerbaijan Government Scholarship is completely sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan and is open to Undergraduates, Graduates, Doctoral, and General Medicine/Residency Programmes. International Students from different countries can apply for this program to study in Azerbaijan.
Please note that the English Proficiency Certificate is not compulsory, also no need for IELTS or TOEFL tests. There is no application fee imposed to apply for the Azerbaijan Scholarship program.
The Scholarship in Azerbaijan was authorized by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The Government of Azerbaijan scholarship is attainable in all academic fields for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral Degree.
• Full Tuition Fee for Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral & other courses.
• Round Airfare International Flight Tickets.
• Monthly allowance for meals, housing, and utility costs (800 AZN).
• Medical Insurance.
• Visa and Registration Costs.
The Programmes give a recourse for selected candidates on annual basis to study in the major Universities of Azerbaijan. There are:
• Preparatory Courses
• General medicine/residency programs
LIST OF PARTAKING UNIVERSITIES
• Azerbaijan State Agricultural University
• Azerbaijan State University of Economics
• Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
• Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
• Baku Higher Oil School
• Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
• Azerbaijan Arts Academy
• Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
• Azerbaijan National Conservatory
• Azerbaijan Technical University
• Azerbaijan Medical University
• Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
• Baku State University
• Baku Engineering University
• Baku Slavic University
• Nakhchivan State University
• Baku Music Academy
• Khazar University
• ADA University
• Azerbaijan University of Languages
• Ganja State University
• For Undergraduate programs, an applicant must be younger than 25 years old.
• For Graduate programs, an applicant must be younger than 30 years old
• For the Doctoral program, the applicant must be younger than 40 years old
LIST OF QUALIFIED COUNTRIES
The participants from OIC Member Countries & NAM Member Countries are eligible. The Full List of the Eligible Countries is Updated (Here)
SELECTION & RESULT
• Assessment of the applicable documents.
• Interview will be online (Skype/Interview).
• Results to be released by the end of July 2022
• Completed application form
• Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
• Copy of Passport
• Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests)
• CV or Resume
• Motivation Letter
• Proof of English (Not compulsory)
The last date to apply for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan is 1st April 2022
HOW TO APPLY FOR AZERBAIJAN SCHOLARSHIP 2022
The application process is online
Download the file of the application form. The Guidelines to fill out the application form is available here.
To apply for the Scholarship, Please click Here.