To get monetised on Facebook, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Have a Facebook page or profile with at least 10,000 followers or subscribers.
- Have a minimum of 30,000 one-minute views on your videos in the last 60 days.
- Have at least 3,000 public views on your videos in the last 60 days.
- Have at least 1000 followers or subscribers on your page or profile to monetise with stars only
- Have a valid Facebook account and be in good standing with the platform’s community standards.
- Have completed the Facebook Monetisation Eligibility Quiz and be approved by the platform.
Note: These requirements are subject to change and may vary depending on the country you are located in. It is important to check the latest requirements on Facebook’s website before applying for monetisation.
There are several other ways to make money on Facebook. Here are a few ideas:
- Create and sell a product or service. If you have a product or service that you think would be of interest to Facebook users, you can create a Facebook page to promote and sell it.
- Become an affiliate marketer. If you don’t have a product or service of your own to sell, you can promote other people’s products and earn a commission on each sale.
- Create and sell an online course. If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can create an online course and sell it on Facebook.
- Offer consulting or coaching services. If you have a particular skill or experience that others would find valuable, you can offer consulting or coaching services on Facebook.
- Sell digital products. If you have digital products, such as ebooks, videos, or audio files, you can sell them on Facebook.
It’s important to note that making money on Facebook requires time, effort, and a clear plan. You’ll need to create engaging content, build a following, and find ways to monetize your efforts. It may take some time to see results, but with persistence and hard work, you can find success.