Total views: 29,192
You can apply for the University of Montreal Scholarships 2024 in Canada. The University of Montreal (known as Universite de Montreal) is a Public University located in Montreal, Canada. It is the second–largest university in Canada by number of students.
Their aim is to support talents from all around the world. That’s why the Université de Montréal has established the UdeM exemption scholarship program intended for international students which exempts them from paying tuition fees.
You can apply for this scholarship for the winter 2023, summer 2023, fall 2023, and winter 2024 sessions. Montreal University has a wide range of academic programs such as medicine, law, engineering, business, and the arts and sciences.
Details About University of Montreal Scholarships 2024, Canada
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Montreal University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Please Check the Application Deadlines.
Name of Scholarship
UdeM exemption scholarship program intended for international students.
Who can Apply
- Undergradaute Students
- Master Students
- Ph.D. Students
Amount of the Scholarship
- Level A: $13,340.40 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,670.20 per session (15 credits) or $444.68 per credit
- Level B: $6,357.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,178.80 per session (15 credits) or $211.92 per credit
- Non-research: $10,474.65 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,491.55 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $232.77 per credit. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $30,829.50 per year (45 credits)*.
- Research: $10,347.75 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,449.25 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $229.95 per credit.
- $22,241.25 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,413.75 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $494.25 per credit.
How To Apply
- First apply for the admission first. You must complete the application before the deadline.
- Check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
- Receive an admission offer and you will have time to accept the offer.
- After receiving your admissions offer, the Université de Montréal will promptly inform you, by email, of the amount of the scholarship to which you are entitled.
- The Link to the Official website is given here.