Total views: 23,182
You can apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2024, a two-year Masters degree scholarship program at an ACU member University in a low or middle income commonwealth country. This means that the eligible applicants will complete their degree program in another country.
The (Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2024) is a fully funded scholarship which will cover all the costs for the full duration of the program. The Scholarship runs in two cycles; Cycle 1 opens in November/December and cycle 2 opens in March/April.
You only need to submit one application but you can apply again if you are interested to study in another country. Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
Details About Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2024
- Scholarship by: Queen Elizabeth
- Degree Level: Master (Two year)
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th January 2024
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to host country
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research Support Grant (on request only; subject to approval)
Countries Participating and Universities Name for QECS 2024
- Bangladesh: University of Dhaka
- Eswatini: University of Eswatini
- Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago: The University of the West Indies
- Kenya: Technical University of Kenya
- Malaysia: Universiti Putra Malaysia, University of Malaya
- Pakistan: COMSATS University Islamabad
- Tanzania: State University of Zanzibar (SUZA)
- Uganda: Makerere University
The application guide comprises of:
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- Course at host university details
- Statements (Read about the type of statements required by QECS here)
- Upload supporting documents (including references)
Qualification Criteria you need to Apply
- Applicant from a Commonwealth country.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have attained a minimum of 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level.
- You must have already completed your undergraduate degree. Final year students are not eligible.
- Funds are only available for two years.
- The QECS awards are for full-time study only.
Read FAQs about QECS.
How to Apply
- Check the list of countries and universities that are hosting scholarships in this cycle.
- After that, visit the relevant university website for more information on your desired course using the links included below.
- Then fill and submit a QECS application for your chosen university/course by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button. Submit an application to your chosen university for admission to your chosen course. You can visit the official website of QECS 2024 here.