Total views: 195,573
In this article, you will see the full benefits of CERN Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023. What is CERN?
CERN is A European association located in Geneva, Switzerland that provides 3407 CHF/salary per month, housing, airfare tickets, Family allowance, etc. All you need to do is apply for the CERN Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023.
Also, CERN offers student opportunities like Internships, Summer Programs, and studentships, as well as Professional Job opportunities for a minimum contract of 5 years.
As a leading organization, it is an opportunity to work with CERN because students can apply for their Bachelor, Master, or PhD or Graduated applicants for full-time opportunities.
The organization has need of Technicians, Engineers, Physicists, Administrative Support, Lawyers, Accountants, etc. It might also interest you to know that many CERN Jobs are available and details such as the benefits, and how to apply are stated below.
Details About CERN Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Job Country: Switzerland
- Job Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Job Contract: 2 Years – 5 Years
- Who can Apply: Anyone with a bachelor’s Qualification
Benefits of working at CERN
The following comprehensive and competitive benefits package are available for CERN workers.
- 6 weeks paid holiday as well as 2 weeks’ Christmas Shutdown.
- 8 Hours Working Day
- Annual leave of 2.5 working days per month of service.
- Additional Leaves are also available in case of injury or family issues.
- CERN has its own Health Insurance
- CERN provides support such as paying school fees as well as financial allowances for family, child, and infant support.
- From 2 years to 5 Years
- Check CERN Monthly Allowance HERE
- A Travel Allowance (Economy Class Tickets) is available for Graduates, Students.
- CERN Team will provide full contribution in Visa Documents, Invitation letter, and they will apply for permit on your behalf so you can smoothly travel to Switzerland.
Degrees needed to work at CERN
CERN has numerous fields and offers a broad range of roles to Professionals, Students, and Graduates. In other words, opportunities are available in different fields.
- Applied Physics
- Analytics & Data Science
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Material and Surface Science
- Software Engineering & IT
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical or Electronics engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Support Services
- International relations
See the detailed Career Fields available for CERN Jobs HERE.
Who can Apply?
CERN welcomes applications from all Member States and Associate Member States.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
Associate Member States:
Cyprus, Estonia and Slovenia, Croatia, India, Latvia, Lithuania, Pakistan, Türkiye, and Ukraine.
People from the above-mentioned countries can apply for the Jobs at CERN.
Initial Job Contract
If you would like to join CERN as a Professional then CERN will offer you an initial contract of up to 5 years.
If you would like to Join CERN as a Student, or a Graduate then CERN will offer you an initial contract of up to 12 to 24 months.
How to Apply
You will need to have an Updated CV, and Cover Letter. Then, you need to apply online and submit your applications to the CERN. A panel of the HR team will review your application and contact you through email.
- To Apply for the CERN Student Opportunities: See Student Job Openings at CERN
- To Apply for the CERN Professional Jobs: See All Jobs Openings at CERN
- To Apply for the CERN Technical Internship: CERN Technical Studentship 2023
- To Apply for the CERN Administrative Program: CERN Administrative Student Program 2023