Total views: 17,659
Here’s another country where you can travel to without first having a job there. You can get a Sweden Job Seeker Visa without a job offer 2023. This aids visa applicants to come to Sweden to look for Work or start a business in Sweden. How cool is this!
Also, Individuals from Non-European countries can apply for the Sweden Work Visa without a Job offer. The Government of Sweden permits individuals to stay in Sweden for a period of 9 Months during which they should look for career opportunities.
This Visa was introduced in June 2022 by the Swedish Government and they have named this Visa Residence Permit for highly qualified individuals to search for jobs or start a business.
Other reputed countries have Job Seekers Visa such as UAE, Germany, and Portugal. Sweden is one of the prominent countries for foreigners. See details below.
Details About Sweden Job Seeker Visa 2023
- Country: Sweden
- Visa Type: Job Seeker Visa
- Who can Apply: Anyone with a Qualification
Duration to Stay in Sweden on a Job Seeker Visa
This Swedish job seeker visa will be useful for a minimum of 3 months; however, can be granted for a maximum of 9 months.
Requirements for Sweden Job Seeker Visa
The Swedish Migration Agency have set new prerequisites for the Job Seeker Visa, such as:
- You must be educated and have an advanced degree such as (a master’s degree, Ph.D., advanced vocational degree/professional degree).
- You must come to Sweden with the intent of seeking a job or looking to start a business.
- You should be able to support yourself during your stay.
You can not bring your family on a Job seeker visa. When you have secured an employment, you can then apply for a work permit which will allow family members to join you in Sweden.
- You must be located outside of Sweden.
- You must have a passport.
- If you want to bring your family without a Job you can apply for Canada Skilled Worker Program 2023.
What is an Advanced Degree and why it is needed for Sweden Job Seeker Visa?
- A 60-credit Master’s degree
- A 120-credit Master’s degree
- A professional degree worth 60-330 credits, or
- A postgraduate/PhD-level degree.
The Sweden Job Seeker Visa only allows individuals who have adequate proficiency and who are serious about getting an employment for themselves. With this, only people with higher education degrees can apply.
The Success Rate of Sweden Job Seeker Visa
According to Web sources, the success rate for Sweden Job seeker visa is about 10-15%. Nevertheless, it is just a number. You can do your best and be positive.
Where to Apply for Sweden Job Seeker Visa?
You can apply at the Embassy of Sweden in your Home country. They will have updated and detailed information on how you can apply and the necessary documents you need to submit.
How to Apply
In most cases, you must file your application in your country of origin or residence. So, you can Visit or Call the Embassy of Sweden in your Home country and ask them about the Job Seeker Visa. You can visit the Swedish Job seeker Visa website HERE.
Leave a Reply