Total views: 64,886
Hurray! Here is another opportunity to further your studies in Germany. The applications for the fully funded Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships are presently available. Watch out for more details below
The fully funded Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2023 are scholarships for international students who are interested in taking their education to the Masters and PhD level. These scholarships will provide 1350€ per month, also additional lump sum payments of 100€ to cover research costs and further health care subsidies are also available.
The funds for this program are provided by the Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt). The maximum time period of the scholarship is based on the average time or number of semesters of your studies (Regelstudienzeit). At first, the scholarship will be granted for one year and then to the end if the prerequisites have been fulfilled. In addition to the Regelstudienzeit, extensions are possible.
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung’s Scholarship Department offers scholarship candidates a wide range of support, consisting of political education events and summer schools, workshops conducted both domestically as well as abroad, symposia and educational trips.
It also organizes practical training in fields such as rhetoric, conflict management and other key skills, time management and self-management, bolstering academic qualifications, text and writing workshops, and specific seminars on methodology.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
- Study in: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Masters and PhD degrees in any subject, except for Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary medicine
- Program Period: For masters, maximum three years, For PhD, maximum four years
- Deadline: October 1, 2022 / April 1, 2023
The fully funded Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2023 provides the successful candidate with the following benefits:
For Masters: The monthly basic scholarship consists of 850€ along with a lump sum of 20€. There are additional allowances for health and nursing insurance of no more than 86€ also available.
For PhD: The doctoral scholarship is primarily independent of one’s income and consists of 1350€ monthly. Other lump sum payments of 100€ to cover research costs and further health care subsidies are also available. Scholarship holders can also receive funding to cover stays abroad (for research, attending conferences, etc.).
Also, Euro and German language classes can be sponsored by the organization.
To qualify for Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: Good knowledge of English. German language proficiency (B2 level or above)
- Eligible Countries: All world countries. Preference is given to women, students of non-academic and migrant backgrounds, the socially needy, and people with disabilities, with achievement and commitment. Applications from undergraduate and doctoral students from scientific and technical disciplines are actively encouraged, as well as from graduates of technical colleges.
- Applications will be accepted only in German or English language
- MA Students must be enrolled at a state or state-recognized German university
- PhD students must be accepted at a German universit
- Certificate of enrolment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) for the next semester or at least a letter of admission (Zulassung) from a German university. Your enrolment must be documented at the latest by the time the scholarship would start
- Basic knowledge of the German language (further classes can be sponsored by us). At least very good knowledge of the English language
- Activities in social, political and/or community services.
The selection criteria are:
- High scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university)
- Political and social engagement in line with the aims of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- German language proficiency (B2 level or above).
- Personal/family background
How to Apply
Please follow the following instructions to apply for this scholarship:
(1) You can apply for this scholarship through the online application portal.
(2) Create an account and fill the application form. Also upload the mandatory documents.
(3) Submit the application.
You can subscribe to our YouTube channel for more details about the step-by-step application process.
To know more about the fully funded Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2023, please visit the Official Website.