Total views: 21,088
Are you scared of relocating to Germany without a Job offer waiting? You should know that you can apply for a Germany Job Seeker Visa in 2023 and you do not need a Job to do that.
The Germany Job Seeker Visa in 2023 is a type of Work Visa that is issued by the German Government to anyone who can come to Germany and then get a Job.
This Job Seeker Visa is a Long term Visa commonly issued for Six Months. You can apply for the Germany Job Seeker Visa and can stay in Germany for six months. How awesome!
The Germany Job Seeker Visa in 2023 permits you to come to Germany, and get an occupation, and if you successfully secure any Job within that time frame, all you need to do is simply apply for a work visa and a residence permit.
Also, to get a Germany Job Seeker Visa in 2023 you need to qualify, complete the documents and pay the Visa Application Fee. See the full details of the application process for the Germany Job Seeker Visa in 2023 below.
You do not need a German Job Seeker Visa if you are from:
- EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Israel, Japan, Canada, and the USA
Also, If you already have a Job offer letter from a German company/employer, then you do not need to apply for a Job Seeker Visa.
Eligibility Criteria for Germany Job Seeker Visa
In order to successfully qualify for the Job seeker visa an applicant must be:
- A National of a third country outside the EU/EEA who needs a Visa to enter Germany.
- You must have a minimum of five years of working experience.
- You must have enough money to support your stay in Germany. This money will be kept in a German bank and after you arrive, you can withdraw for your expenses.
- For a high chance of getting a job seeker visa, you can open a Blocked account in Germany.
- You should be at least 18 to apply for this visa.
How Much is Required in Bank Account for Job Seeker Visa?
You should keep at least €1,200 in your bank account as proof that you have enough amount to support yourself in Germany during the Job seeking.
You need to submit all these documents below with your application.
- Two filled-out, printed, and signed application forms.
- Your valid passport.
- Three identical passport-format photographs
- Proof of accommodation.
- Proof of travel health insurance.
- Proof of financial resources
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of personal status
- Cover letter for your visa application
- Proof of academic qualification.
- Visa fee payment confirmation.
Visa Fee Cost
The Cost of the German Job seeker Visa is €75. You have to pay it to the German Embassy. Also note that the fee is subject to change.
Success Rate for Germany Job Seeker Visa
According to the German Federal Employment Agency, about 70% of job seekers who come to Germany on a job seeker visa are able to find a job within six months.
Hints to Increase your Chances of success
- Ensure to apply for a Job that is high in demand in Germany.
- Learn the German language as soon as possible.
Advantages and disadvantages of German Job Seeker Visa
- You can Get a Work visa without a Job offer.
- No language skills are required for the visa application.
- You do not need a sponsorship or Job offer to apply for a Job Seeker Visa.
- You can stay in Germany without doing any Job for up to six months.
- You need enough amount in your bank to apply for a Visa.
- You need to come back as soon as possible if you are not able to find a Job in six months.
- You can not extend your Job seeker Visa. You must have to find employment within six months.
How to Apply Following these steps
- Complete the German job seeker visa application form.
- Make a visa appointment
- Prepare the required documents for the job seeker visa before the appointment date.
- Attend the interview at the German Embassy/Consulate.
- Pay the job seeker visa fees.
- The application process varies from embassy to embassy. It is always the best decision to call or email the German embassy in your country and ask them about the Visa Process.
Where to Apply
You have to apply for a job seeker visa at your nearest German embassy, or consulate. Visit the embassy of Germany’s website in your country and check the information. There is NO Separate Website for German Job Seeker Visa.