Total views: 12,181
Do you know you can move to UAE Without a Job offer? As one of the fastest-growing countries in the East, you can apply for the UAE Job Seeker Visa 2023 and go to UAE in search for a Job yourself. This post has details of how to apply for UAE Job seeker Visa 2023.
This Visa applies to all the major cities of UAE including Dubai and Abu Dhabi because there is a very high demand for workers in UAE and applicants from all countries can apply. Such interested individuals are allowed to live in UAE for 60, 90, or 120 days, during which they can search for career opportunities.
See eligibility criteria and the steps to apply below.
Details About UAE Job Seeker Visa 2023
Job Country: UAE
Visa type: Job Seeker Visa
Who can Apply: The one who is seeking a Job opportunity in UAE
What is UAE Job Seeker Visit Visa?
The UAE Job Seeker Visit Visa is for an applicant to search for new job opportunities without needing a sponsor. So, you do not need a Job offer from a UAE employer for this Visa. The UAE Job Seeker Visa was announced on October 3, 2022. Most in-demand visas for applicants.
Duration of Job Seeker Visit Visa UAE
The Job seeker Visa allows you to stay in UAE for either 60, 90, or 120 days. During this time you have to find and look for employment.
Benefits of Job Seeker Visa
- You do not need a Job offer from UAE Employer
- You do need a work permit
- You can live in UAE for 120 days on a Job seeker Visa.
Cost of UAE Job Seeker Visit Visa 2023
The application Fee for the Job seeker visa depends on the number of days you are applying for. The current Visa cost for UAE Job seeker Visit Visa 2023 is as follows:
- 60-day visa will cost: AED 555.75
- 90-day visa will cost: AED 685.75
- 120-day visa will cost: AED 815.75
Note: The Fee may be changed from time to time.
To get a UAE Visit Visa for Job seeking opportunities, he/she must:
- Have skills in one of the following levels (One, Two, and Three) (mentioned below).
- Be a graduate of any of the 500 universities in the world and the year of graduation should not exceed two years from the year of application.
- He/she must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
Skills that can qualify for UAE Job Seeker Visa
- Level 1: Legislators, managers, and business executives
- Level 2: Professionals in scientific, technical, and human fields
- Level 3: Technicians in scientific, technical, and humanitarian fields
- Level 4: Writing professionals
- Level 5: Service and sales occupations
- Level 6: Skilled workers in agriculture, fisheries, and animal husbandry
- Level 7: Craftsmen in construction, mining, and other craftsmen
- Level 8: Operators and assemblers of machinery and equipment
- Level 9: Simple professions.
Requirements for UAE Job Seeker Visa
- This Visa does not require any Sponsor or host.
- A colored photo
- Identity Documents such as Passport and Identity card.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport
- Qualification certificate (attested)
How to Apply
The Application process for the UAE Job seeker visa is Online. Follow the steps below.
- Visit the Website.
- Go to the online services at the end of the Page
- Select the type of Job seeker Visa for example 90 days, 60 days, or 120 days.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application.