Total views: 673
President’s PhD Scholarships 2022-23 at Imperial College London are a massive attraction for talented and academically excellent expectant for PhD programs. These fully-funded scholarships provide an exceptional opportunity for PhD scholars to continue their research and studies under the supervision of top supervisors. Imperial College London scholarship aims at promoting diversity by inviting scholars from every nationality. Furthermore, the research scholarships in the United kingdom allows brilliant minds to become a part of world-class university without any worries without the financial status and background. This is because Imperial College London envisions a better society and a progressive world without any impartiality.
The high competitive PhD scholarship scheme serves Imperial College London to accomplish its mission to promote diversity and equality. So, the President PhD scholarship program attracts all the student to continue their PhD who shows extraordinary and distinctive academic career and potential research work. Furthermore, Imperial College London provides special assistance to the students with disabilities to bring their expert minds into a single pool with other scholars. The Imperial College scholarships, hence work in two ways: to benefit the communities and to raise the status of college that could promote diversity and equality.
The grant provide the scholars to study in a highly supportive environment. The students at Imperial College have complete access to all the modern learning tools and even the online available courses. The PhD scholars are also taken care of their mental health and well-being as Imperial College London aims at producing top influencers of the future. Moreover, the international students in the United Kingdom has full support of the Imperial community for their well-being, help, and assistance.
Benefits of the Imperial college of London’s PhD Scholarships 2022-2023:
• The scholarship covers the full tuition fee for PhD program.
• The scholars will receive a stipend of £21,800 per year to meet the living cost.
• The scholars will receive a consumable fluid of £2000 per year for the first three years of their PhD program.
• The students will relieve tailored assistance i.e. the assistance to the students with disabilities and visa assistance to the international students.
• Foreign students will have free “English Language Courses” and access to different clubs, and communities of the college.
President’s PhD Scholarships at Imperial College London 2022-2023:
Country Hosting .
• United Kingdom
• Imperial College London
• PhD Programs
PhD Scholarship Span:
• 3. 5years
Acceptability Criteria of President’s PhD Scholarships 2022-2023:
• The candidates can be from any nationality.
• The candidates must have a first-class bachelor’s or master’s UK degree or equivalent.
• The candidates who have stand-alone master’s degrees must have or are about to have a distinction in their relevant program.
• The candidates who have multiple standalone master’s degrees, one of their degrees which has the distinction as well as must be in relevance with their proposed PhD program.
• Only those candidates will be qualified who have contacted the supervisor and have received confirmation of their assistance in research work candidates.
• Only the New PhD Students are eligible, candidates who are already studying PhD program at Imperial College London are not qualified
How to Put In for President’s PhD Scholarships in the United kingdom 2021-2023
• The candidates do not have to apply separately for scholarships and admission.
• The candidates have to apply for admission online on the College’s Online Admissions System.
• While writing the personal statement, the first page must include the personal interest and the second page must include the research proposal.
• Write your personal statement in the first person.
• For the scholarship, the candidates have to select the funding section from the additional questions tab.
• Every department has different requirements, make sure to fulfill all the additional requirements of the department carefully.
Acceptable Documents Required for President’s PhD Scholarships:
• Evidence of distinction.
• Academic Certificates or degrees.
• Research Proposal.
• Reference Letters (Pdf for reference letter specimen/requirements).
Closing date :
• The application deadline for the President’s PhD Scholarships 2022 is November 5, 2021