Total views: 24,854
You can study free at the Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship 2024 where all foreign applicants are invited to apply for their Masters, and Ph.D. degree programs.
Successful candidates of the scholarship will get a full scholarship to study masters, or PhD programs in their Chosen Russian University. Foreigners from any nation can take part in this experience. And almost all academic fields are offered in this scholarship.
Candidates who are successful are also granted free early admission at any Russian university, without entrance examinations with tuition fees, a monthly stipend covered by the Russian Federation.
This is the seventh edition of the Open Doors Russia Scholarship project in collaboration with the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. See more details below.
Details About Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship 2024
- Host Country: Russia
- Scholarship Level: Masters, PhD
- Funded by: Ministry of Science and Higher Education
- Deadline: 10th December 2023
Stay updated here for regular updates on scholarships, Jobs, Work Visas, study visas, conferences, Exchange programs, and much more.
What is the Russian Open Doors scholarship all about?
The Open Doors Russian Scholarship Project is a Full scholarship to study Masters and Ph.D. in a tuition-free program at one of the leading universities in Russia.
List of Universities Under Open Doors Russian Scholarship 2023
You can explore the programs 21 Best Russian Universities are offering. This is for students who would like to enroll in Masters and postgraduate programs in Russia for free. The list of the Universities are available here.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Masters and postgraduate programs in Russia for free.
- Free admission at any Russian university, without entrance examinations and with tuition fees covered by the Russian Federation.
- Monthly Stipend of which the amount varies by the university.
- The language of Instruction is English.
Available Study Fields
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Earth Sciences
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical and Materials Sciences
- Economics & Econometrics
- Computer and Data Science
- Mathematical and Artificial Intelligence
- Business and Management
- Political and International Studies
- Linguistic and Modern Languages
- Engineering and Technology
See the Demos and details on the available Subjects here.
- Available to any Foreign student
- To apply for the Masters or PhD Program, you must have a Bachelors Degree.
- All candidates must submit all the required documents.
Please read the Rules and FAQs here before applying. The Academic year will start after March 2024.
How to Apply
There are two steps involved in applying for a Masters degree, and three steps involved for the PhD Level. They are:
- The first step is a competition of portfolios, and the second step, a problem-solving challenge for Masters Level.
- The third step is the selection of a prospective research supervisor for the chosen doctoral program (analogous to Ph.D.) and an interview with him/her.
- You can select up to 6 Universities when registering for the scholarship. But if the top priority university does not offer the study program of your choice, your application will be transferred to the following university of your priority.
See here to apply.