Applications are now open to apply for the Montréal University Scholarships in Canada for the Academic Year autumn 2021 and winter 2022.
The Université de Montréal offers Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral fellowships. The University is rated at 4th in Canada and Ranked 73rd in the world, it is the 2nd Largest University in the country in terms of Student well know for having 600 Study Programs. so you’re definitely looking at the right direction and also a good place to start to finding that which you looking for. The University of Montreal is a Top Public Research University which plays a leading role as one of the most famous university in the world. There are many Scholarships available at Montreal University. That will satisfy your desire to as to studying outside your country.
There are more than 80% of foreign students Studying in Canada than Canadian students. There are an estimated value of approximately 353,000 foreign students in Canada. Canada is the best for a top-notch standard of education. Majority of the Canadian Universities announced Bachelors, Masters, PhD Scholarships in Canada. The comprehensive Information about the Montréal University Scholarships in Canada 2022 is stated below.
Complete information About Montréal University Scholarships in Canada
• Country: Canada
• University: Université de Montréal
• Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Postdoctoral
• Financial Coverage: Funded
APPLICABLE LEVEL OF STUDY
• Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
• Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
• Graduate: Doctorate
• Postdoctoral Fellowships
Accessible Areas of academic work at Université de Montréal for the levels of concern: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
• Administration And Management Sciences
• Arts And Music
• Economics And Politics
• Environment And Sustainable Development
• Environmental Planning And Design
• Fundamental And Applied Sciences
• Health Sciences
• Information And Communications Technologies
• Life Sciences
• Literature And Languages
• Social Sciences
• Social Sciences And Social Action
• Teaching And Education Sciences
• Theology And Religious Sciences
Foreign Student Scholarship Program
These amounts are put in to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This amount is put in to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
• $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is put in to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
• $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
There are also some other ways to Fund Your Studies offered by Montreal University
Closing date: September 1st 2021
To be qualified for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students, you must satisfy the following criteria.
• Must be an foreign student.
• You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their academic period at the Université de Montréal.
Université de Montréal Scholarships closing date
The closing date to apply for the Montréal University Scholarships is 1st September 2021 for Autumn 2021 and winter 2022
How to Apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships
The application process is online. You have to fill an online application from the University of Montréal.
Click the link below to visit the official website and applyThe official website