Total views: 76,902
You can apply for the Finland Job Seeker Visa 2023 without a job offer. There is only one residence permit in Finland that can be obtained without a Job offer from Finland. Therefore, if you do not have a Job, you can apply for the Finland Residence Permit to search for Work or start a business. This permit is available to non-EU/EEA citizens.
As you know, you must meet the requirements for this permit; one main requirement is that you completed your last education in the past five years. If you are abroad, apply for this permit as a first residence permit. Then you can renew it later as the extended residence permit.
Details About Finland Job Seeker Visa 2023
- Country: Finland
- Permit Type: Residence permit to look for work
- Who can Apply: Non-Europeans
Can European Nationals Work in Finland?
Yes. Citizens of Europe are allowed to work in Finland without applying for a work permit.
Types of Finland Residence Permits to search for Work
There are two types of permits in this regard. It can be either an A permit or a B permit.
- A Permit Type: You can apply for a permanent residence permit when you have graduated or completed your research and lived in Finland with an A permit for four years.
- B Permit Type: A temporary residence permit, your residence permit to look for work will also be a B permit.
Duration of the Permit
The Finland Residence Permit to search for Work will be granted for two years at the most. When you get it, you can work without restrictions regardless of your field of study.
What to do when you find a job
Apply for a new residence permit on the basis of work before the expiry of your residence permit to look for work. You must apply for a residence permit for an employed person.
For a list of all work-based residence permit applications, see the Residence permits on the basis of work.
Expected processing time for electronic application 1-2 months.
The Finland “residence permit to look for work” will cost:
- Electronic Application Fee: First permit 470€
- Paper Application Fee: First permit 520€
Requirements for Finland Job Seeker Visa 2023
- You are still in search of a job.
- The permit must be applied for within five years after completing education in Finland.
- You have or have had a residence permit for studies or for research.
- You have studied and completed a degree in Finland, or you have finished your research work or completed a doctoral degree in Finland.
- You have adequate funds to live in Finland.
- You need to have at least 560 euros monthly to be able to pay for your accommodation, food, and other needs.
- Valid Passport
- Passport Photo
- Color copies of the passport page
- a degree certificate
- documentation of sufficient financial resources
How to Apply for the Finland Job Seeker Visa 2023
- Fill out the online application for the Residence permit in Enter Finland.
- Pay your visa application fee.
- If you are abroad, book an appointment at a Finnish mission (embassy or consulate).
- If you are in Finland, book an appointment at a service point of the Finnish Immigration Service.
- Wait for the Conclusion.
Website to Apply
The website to apply for the Finland Residence Permit to Look for Work is here.