Total views: 78,446
Generally, nannies are known as caretakers. They are the ones who take care of children under 18 years of age. If you want to work as a nanny, you can apply for Nanny Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023.
In Canada, families can employ a foreign caregiver to care for children in a private residence. Such include childcare providers, live-in caregivers, and nanny.
Nanny Jobs are in high demand because parents go to work and the children are left alone at home so nannies look after them. If you have been offered a Nanny Sponsorship Job, you will apply for the Temporary Foreign Worker Program. There is no specific nanny visa. See more details of how to apply for Nanny Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023 below.
Details About Nanny Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023
- Job Country: Canada
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Job Type: Caregivers, Nanny
General Responsibilities of Nanny
- Bathing, and changing diapers
- Playing with and educating children
- Helping children with homework and other activities
- Putting children to bed
- Keeping the children’s playroom and other living spaces clean and safe for play.
- Preparing meals and snacks for the children
- Running errands and doing other household chores
- Cooking meals
The requirements for hiring a nanny differ by the employer who is offering a Job. Each employer has their own conditions for employment.
Who can Apply?
Canadian and International candidates living outside Canada can apply.
List of Nanny Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023
- Nanny Visa Sponsorship: Go to this website where you will see all Jobs that are available with Visa Sponsorship.
Canadian Job Bank
The Canadian Job Bank is another well-known website managed by the Canadian Government. Use the NOC Code (44100) which is the Code for Nanny Jobs for foreign workers. All Jobs will be listed and you can also apply there. Visit (here).
If you have successfully secured a job, your employer will help and guide you through the Visa Process. Read more about it here.