Total views: 1,526
You can further your studies in Canada with the fully funded University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023. In this article, you will see details, especially its benefits and step by step application process.
The fully funded University of Waterloo Scholarship 2023 is a scholarship for interested international students who want to further their Undergraduate, Masters and PhD studies. Waterloo University scholarship is valued up to $10,000.
The University of Waterloo is introducing the David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards to the successful candidates in support of Canadian and international students.
This is a full-time program available to students from around the world who want to study in any Waterloo Faculty undergraduate and graduate degree program.
It is also known that Faculties will appoint qualified students based on the Faculty’s award allocation. Students will be selected based on academic merit verified through their application for admission to the graduate program.
As a public research university in Canada, the University of Waterloo is continuously listed as the most efficient university in Canada and the most popular for its combined education programs. It provides six faculties and ten faculty-based colleges conducting educational programs.
You might wonder, why the University of Waterloo. This is because it is a great chance for learners to work at this university. Here, through management coaching, organizational development and courses, applicants can appreciate valuable opportunities to develop their career.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Waterloo
- Study in: Canada
- Courses Offered: The scholarships are available for students to acquire the undergraduate and Research-based Masters and PhD degree in any subject offered by University of Waterloo.
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program.
- For Undergraduate: April 15, July 15, November 15
- For Masters and PhD: Click here to view the program specific deadline.
The fully funded University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023 provide the beneficiary with the following benefits:
- The David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards will be awarded worth up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
- International Master’s Award of Excellence is valued at $2,500 per term for a maximum of 6 terms.
To be qualified for the fully funded University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Candidates who have the good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to partake in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements.
- International students with a valid Canadian study permit who are registered full time and assessed international tuition fees.
- Normally given to students in research-based programs (thesis or major research paper).
- Will normally only be given to students entering the first term of their program (term 1.0).
- Students must demonstrate academic excellence through criteria established by the Faculty.
- Students must meet the academic growth requirements of their program and not have outstanding probationary admission requirements.
- This award could be in addition to other internal or external scholarships (e.g., UW Graduate Scholarship, OGS, etc). Note: scholarships are different than sponsorship – see next bullet.
- Normally, students should not be concurrently receiving foreign government or agency sponsorship (e.g., China Scholarship Council, Libyan sponsorship, etc) or be fully or partially self-funded in excess of the Faculty minimum levels of support.
- Students grand-parented under the existing IMSA program cannot be nominated for an IMAE; however, a student previously awarded an IMSA for a previously completed master’s degree can be selected for an IMAE.
- Students will be automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission. Departments and/or Faculty will establish their own internal process by which they select recipients based on the eligibility criteria and allocation.
- Faculties may impose stricter eligibility criteria as appropriate.
How to apply
Please follow the steps to apply:
- Candidates need to take admission at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree program. After taking admission, candidates can access the application on their forms pages.
- Applicants need to attach a personal statement which will refer to the application form. All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for International Master’s Award of Excellence scholarship:
- Students will be automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission; hence no separate scholarship application is required.
- Departments and/or Faculties will select the students and nominate for the scholarship.
- See the official website (link found below) for the application deadlines specific to each Masters degree program.
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
To know more about the fully funded University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023, please visit:
- International Master’s Award of Excellence scholarship
- David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Award
Leave a Reply